Thursday, May 11, 2006

my purchase

was in sch agn dis afternoon.. was late as usual.. got dere at 12pm and left at 5.30pm to attend a talk at inter-con.
my grp mate, as usual did an excellent job wif the grp's ppt slides. all 71 of dem wif animations n effects n pictures. personally i tink it is very professional.
the report has been edited numerous times. i pray we didnt overlook anything else. reading thru a 44 page report over n over agn is not funny. being typically me n doing it late at nite obviously didnt help. i made my fair share of mistakes by overlooking errors here n dere. how embarrassing really. but oh well. didnt do as gd a job as i was supposed to. *shrugs*

well the hightlight of the day was my purchase in sch!
was walking past Popular book store in my sch whilst heading to the food court to get lunch..
AND THEN I SAW!!!!!!
books!
so cindy and i decided to detour and head into the book store!
i looked ard hurriedly for the book dat i've been wanting to get!
ahhaaa!!! i see it! spot on!!!!! wooohooo!!!
the best part is there was a tag on it dat says 20% off!!!!
even more wooooohoooooo! hehe =P
dere's no holding back! faster buy!
so i purchased the lovely book 'Tuesdays with Morrie' at a low low price of $12.56
whilst Borders and Kino is selling it between $16 - $18.
oh i was so pleased with my buy! =) *beams*

also! i've finished reading 'the five people you meet in heaven' in less then 2 weeks! wooooohhhhoooooo!!! such an accomplishment. great book i must say. really inspirational & touching. dats y i cant wait to continue on with 'tuesdays with Morrie'. i've already started on it tho. hehe. try to read as much as i can whenever i can. also to destress and take my mind off work n such.

well tmr maybe a public holiday buy i'll probably be staying hm to complete my presentation speech, practice it and also to start n finish my individual reflection. sigh. i've procrastinated today. bad.

oh well...
good nite all!

No comments: